Thank you for your interest in Credit Builders Alliance
It looks like you are not eligible for CBA Community Membership and Services at this time. CBA Services are primarily geared towards non-profit and other mission-driven organizations.
If you are an independent financial coach or counselor, we do offer e-learning courses focused on credit and credit building available for purchase on our CBA Training Institute: https://cbatraininginstitute.org.
If you are a for-profit company, interested in partnership or consulting opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are already an existing CBA Member or unsure of your membership status, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss or expand your services.
If you are looking for assistance with building and improving your own personal credit profile, you may wish to contact one of our member organizations. Please visit this page to find a CBA member in your area: https://www.creditbuildersalliance.org/find-a-member.
501(c)(3) Nonprofit organization
Interested in learning more about CBA's services? Do you have any questions about your CBA Membership? Sign up for our bi-weekly "Office Hours." This service is open to prospective and new members every other Thursday 12-1 pm ET.
Other services available to CBA Members
- CBA Reporter and Business Reporter for nonprofit or municipal lenders wishing to report loan data to credit reporting agencies.
- CBA Access to pull consumer credit reports
- CBA Training Institute for training services on credit and credit building
- CBA Credit Building Consulting for customized guidance on creating or expanding a program
- Rent Reporting Technical Assistance Center for affordable housing providers wishing to report resident rental payments to consumer credit bureaus