Financial Capability Experts and Tools in One Place
The Financial Clinic (the Clinic) and Credit Builders Alliance (CBA) have formed a strategic partnership to enhance the financial security work of the organizations each serves.
- Strong, educated peer community for learning and sharing through our Credit Builders Forum for practitioners
- Easy access to topical and relevant information and the lastest field research
- Cost savings
- Quarterly webinars relevant to our respective membership interests!
- View a recording of and download resources from our webinar: Promoting Economic Justice for Domestic Violence Survivors
- View a recording of Change Machine webinar on our website: Take Financial Coaching to the Next Level
The Clinic’s change-machine.org is an all-in-one platform that enables nonprofit organizations and public agencies to incorporate powerful financial coaching strategies into their programs.
*CBA members receive a 50% annual membership discount on a Community subscription, one free user license added to Basic and Enterprise Change Machine packages, and 50% off of a license to the whole platform for CBA Members that sign up before the end of 2015 (est. $354 savings)! *
Change Machine subscribers’ organizations receive a 50% CBA annual membership discount for the first year’s membership (total savings of of $157.50), 25% off of the annual membership (total savings of $78.75/year) and $100 off set-up fee for any CBA service (CBA Access, CBA Reporter, and CBA Business Reporter) as long as you remain a Change Machine subscriber!
- The Financial Clinic is a nonprofit whose mission is to build the financial security of working poor Americans through an ecosystem of strategies that includes direct service, capacity building with other nonprofits, and systems-level solutions and social innovations.
- Credit Builders Alliance is a nonprofit social enterprise dedicated to building the capacity of nonprofits that help low- and moderate-income households build strong credit and other financial assets.