Whether large or small, it is not surprising that every mission-driven entity has issues and concerns specific to its operation, markets, and geography.
CBA offers targeted Credit Building program design, implementation, and measurement consulting to member and nonmember nonprofits and public entities seeking to develop or enhance their credit building efforts based on their respective clients’ needs and goals as well as organizational missions and capacities. CBA brings credit building expertise, industry connections, and credibility to organizations interested in investing in their credit building capacity.
CBA Consulting engagements are tailored to clients’ specific goals and opportunities, but every organization benefits from:
Our Defined Focus
With an exclusive emphasis on credit building programming, CBA offers unrivaled expertise and industry insight.
Our Hands-On Approach
CBA is committed to the long-term, measurable success of organizations offering quality, sustainable credit building products and services to low-income and underserved households.
Our National Perspective
CBA has an extensive network of members and asset building partners working on a range of innovative and compelling programming, generating invaluable insights into lessons learned, successes, and best practices from consumer credit building education to product design and delivery.
Consulting engagements may be focused on specific areas of credit building programming or may be more encompassing in scope. Examples include:
Program/Product Planning & Design
- Target market credit profile and credit building needs assessments
- Organizational credit building program capacity and loan management assessments
- Credit building financial product design (risk, terms, pricing, etc.) and referral option recommendations
- Timely, relevant and actionable development services recommendations
- Credit reporting loan policies and procedures development
- Credit report interpretation including understanding credit reports and scores
- Credit Building Action Planning
Program Outcome Tracking
- Client and organizational credit building indicator development
- Data collection tools, techniques and procedures design
- Program assessment, including successes and lessons learned documentation
- Program enhancement recommendations
- Techniques and opportunities for communicating credit building results to stakeholders
For more information about hosting a training for your organization or community, please contact us at email@example.com or 202-730-9390.