Duty of Care
Credit Builders Alliance (CBA) is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for the 2022 Credit Building Symposium. Our decisions and preventive measures will be guided by the requirements and recommendations of the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and federal and local health authorities. We are working with The Mayflower Hotel on implementing preventive measures to reduce the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus at the conference.
Preventive measures include, but are not limited to:
- Confirmation of being fully vaccinated* provided in advance via HealthShield, a text-based system for gathering vaccination documentation securely
- If required, providing the hotel with proof of fully vaccinated status
- Enhanced cleaning of hotel and meeting spaces
- Commitment to adhering to current Washington DC COVID-19 heath guidances
All Symposium attendees, event staff, speakers, and sponsors share responsibility for following safety protocols in order to ensure a safe and healthy Symposium environment.
As part of your individual responsibilities, you commit to not attending the Symposium if you:
- Are experiencing signs and symptoms that a reasonable person may associate with COVID-19 symptoms within 10 days of the Symposium
- Believe that you might have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 within 10 days of the Symposium
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 and have not completed the CDC-recommended quarantine period or have not been cleared by a medical professional responsible for your treatment
All Symposium attendees must self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms. If you experience symptoms or test positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of attending the Symposium, you are asked to alert CBA by emailing email@example.com. Any private health or personal information received by CBA will be treated as confidential and stored securely. CBA will communicate with all attendees should any positive tests occur within 10 days after the event.
Please note that by checking the box during the registration process, you agree to adhere to all precautions and policies above and understand that you knowingly and freely assume all risks related to COVID-19 by attending the 2022 Credit Building Symposium. You understand that refusal to adhere to these policies, both in advance and at the event, may result in immediate removal from the event and cancellation of the registration without receiving a refund.
All policies are subject to change. Should changes be made, a notification will be sent to all registered attendees.
* Fully vaccinated means a person has received their primary series of COVID-19 vaccines