The content that you wish to view is now available through our new web platform:
We are thrilled to announce that CBA members can now register for our new CBA Training Institute website. Among other things, we have moved our valuable toolkit of resource and Learning Library to this site, segmented by type and content, to make them easier for you to access. We have also added an interactive version of our Credit Strength Roadmap© and will soon offer our Credit as an Asset training through our new e-learning self-paced platform.
To register for the site, please follow these instructions:
- Go to our new Training Institute website
- Click the “Register” button at the top right corner and complete the form.
- Enter your first and last name along with your organization’s EIN (the latter is required for us to verify that your organization is a current CBA member)
- Click on “Register”
You will then receive an email with a link. Once you do:
- Click on that link to reset your password
- You will be taken to a login page with an auto-generated password.
- You may either keep that password or type a new one right over it. Please note that the password must be at least twelve characters long with at least one upper case letter. Click on “Reset Password”
- You will be taken to the login page and log in using your username and password
- You will then be directed to CBA’s Training Institute site and will see a welcome, “your username” in the upper right hand corner – CONGRATULATIONS your are now registered!
Some general information to note:
- If you are a registered user of this site, you will still need to create a new login on the Training Institute. All member’s-only content will be migrated to the Training Institute.
- We encourage you to distribute these instructions to any staff within your organization who might want to use the CBA Training Institute resources.
- Website registrations should be for each CBA member organization staff member individually only (please do not create one login for your entire staff). There is no limit to how many registrations you can create within your organization.
We look forward to seeing you on the new Training Institute site and welcome your feedback as you get to know it!
The CBA Team